Please browse our frequently asked questions
Cannery Flats is currently under construction. We plan to have a model unit ready to show by September 2020. In the meantime, you can see renderings of the units and building here.
Tenants will be able to move into the Cannery Flats by December 2020. Sign up for Cannery Flats Updates to be notified of any changes to the delivery dates.
Rents will vary based on unit type, size, floor, and view. Over the coming months, we will finalize the pricing. In the meantime, you can use the guide below for reference pricing.
Studios Starting at $1,075 per month*
One Bedroom Apartments Starting at $1,575 per month*
Two Bedroom Apartments Starting at $2,175 per month*
(*subject to change)
Tenants will pay for electric service charged by Northwest Energy. Each unit is metered individually and charged directly to the tenant.
Tenants will pay a utility fee* for high-speed internet, water, sewer, and trash removal. That charge will vary from $65 to $95 per month based on unit type.
Tenants have the option to rent storage on the ground floor to securely store ski and other outdoor equipment. Storage will cost $20 per month*.
(* subject to change)
Tenants will have access to one reserved parking spot and it will cost $50 per month. Two bedroom units will have access to one additional parking spot in the Cannery District at no additional cost.
We are giving tenants the opportunity to sign up for our reservation list. Reserving your place in line will give you access to a first come first serve selection of available units.
Building amenities include:
- Large community room with a gourmet kitchen and large TV with surround sound
- Small community lounge to work, huddle or hang out
- Rooftop deck with two grills, fire pit and outdoor seating with 270° views including the Bridger Mountain Range and Downtown Bozeman.
- Secure bike storage room
- Secure package room
- Individual ski lockers with electric dryers
- Commercial grade dog wash and dryer
- HIGH-SPEED internet access over Fiber
Additional community amenities:
- Access to Epic Fitness during business hours at NO COST
- Living in the heart of the Cannery District with immediate access to restaurants, cafes, local retailers, and many notable Bozeman businesses.
- GE stainless steel appliances
- Custom modern kitchen cabinets with soft close hinges
- Quartz countertops
- Symmons, plumbing fixtures
- Modern plank flooring
- Noise attenuating Pella windows
- Noise attenuating wall and floor construction with Rockwool insulation.